2. How did you come to know about TMI?
DTM Lalitha Giridhar introduced me.
3. Why did you join Toastmasters?
Lots of learning, exposure, motivation, inspiration besides learning public speaking and leadership
4. What was your expectation before you joined?
I came in with no expectations. I just wanted to see how I like the whole thing, and I’m loving it.
5. How has Toastmasters benefited your personal/professional life?
Just 6 months into Toastmasters, and what an exponential growth I’ve had. I’ve never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever do public speaking. Not sure if I am good at it now, but atleast I am confident to address a gathering. It has also to a great extent improved in the way I reach out to people on the personal front.
6. What is your advice to a new Toastmaster?
Attending meetings regularly by itself the biggest motivation one can ever have. That taken care, the rest will fall in place by itself.