You may be a working professional, student, entrepreneur, teacher, business leader or someone else. In order to succeed and be remarkable in any profession, one requires both communication skills and leadership skills. These skills can be developed and improved over a period of time, with practice.
By joining Coromandel Toastmasters Club(CTC) and actively participating in the club meetings, you can become both a better leader and a communicator. More specifically, you can
– Improve communication skills
- Overcome stage fear
- Speak with confidence
- Engage an audience by structuring your speech appropriately.
- Use the appropriate body language and vocal variety to increase the effectiveness of the speech.
- Inspire and motivate your audience.
- Improve writing skills
– Improve leadership skills
- Develop critical thinking
- Improve listening skills
- Develop better time management skills
- Improve planning and organization
But joining CTC is only the first step. Just as you cannot learn swimming by reading a book about swimming, one cannot become a good public speaker or a better leader just by attending CTC meetings. The full benefits of CTC can be realised only by one’s own effort, initiative and methodical effort.
At CTC, you will get mentors who will guide you in achieving your goals. Not only that, you will also learn from other members.